Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Task 2: Listen.

I actually didn't really know what would happen with this. I was kind of hoping a long lost friend would call me up and really really need to chat. But it didn't. So i started thinking about it. Lately i have been pretty horrible about buying albums and not really listening to them and enjoying them. So i thought it would be kind of amazing for me to take time and listen to the CD (or most of it anyway) and be kind of creative with it. So i bought the new Adele album which i had heard great things about, took home the macro lens from work and walked around the yard and enjoyed the springtime.
Here is what my camera and Adele led me too...











It was pretty awesome. a bit windy. understatement. but still pretty awesome. and Adele rocks my face off. I would recommend her latest.


Tomorrow is Reach Out. But to where?

2 comments: