Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Talk.

Task 1: Talk.
So for this task i was trying to think who would most want to talk to me. I know this might sound conceited but the first people that came to mind were the grandparents. I have 3 amazing ones still kicking, all three are characters. There is Granny and Papa and then on the other side I have Backi (who has an iPad and i don't, not that i'm bitter.) So I called em up. I got a hold of granny and papa. I think backi was out partying it up.

(Here is a mental picture of the crazy couple if you need one.)
Here is the news that you missed out on.
My Papa's schedule:
woke up at 4:30 a.m.
fed the cat.
ate breakfast.
read the paper.
watched the news and the weather.
Fertilized the farm from 7:45 -11.
Took granny to the doctors for her shots. (sidenote: put up a little prayer that she feels all better in the a.m.)
Went to hardees on the way home for chicken on buns that were too big, fries and a tea and had to pay $13. Papa informed me they could have gotten the same thing at Bojangles for $5. I informed him that's what he gets for being wild and crazy.
Other than that they are good. Granny always makes sure i am not going on any trips she has to worry about. I'm not...at least till June or so.

So Talking was good. I also did one other thing to top it off. I signed up for Skype. That way i can talk to peeps across the pond. (hint hint lindsey yopp and shelly long.)
So I am growing technologically talk too.


p.s. this picture is supposed to get you real excited about skyping with me.)

Tomorrow is Listen. So if you need a good listener. I am your girl. I am on call. I am even on skype. For reals.

3 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOVE THIS!! I am inspired! I just might jump in on this list as well! <3 See you soon. xoxoxo.

    and joel on facebook....WHAT?!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and me! I have skype! and...i love your grandparents. my grandmother only tells me about going to the doctor.

    ReplyDelete