Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Task 8: Show Your Appreciation.


This one i have known i needed to do this for awhile but this task just pushed me to do it. A month or so back my tire was flat in the parking lot at work as i walked out to leave. I was immediately like "oh krap". who is gonna take me home? this does not fit into my schedule...etc. etc.... so i walked back into work and luckily there were 2 chivalrous guys at my service. They came outside, showed me how to put on a spare and even directed me to the best (and free) tire patcher in town that was also on my way home. I was overwhelmed, and they took care of it in like 15 minutes. AMAZING. (p.s. i am gonna start a petition that people should learn that kind of thing in highschool, just sayin that its valuable).

So last night i baked in their honor. which is an honor because i am not much of a baker. but i made some brownies and put them on cute plates and hopefully made their tuesdays at least a little choclatier! Thanks Jim Hawn and Joe Pilon for being chivalrous!

Task 9: Save for the future. uh oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment